The 2018 membership extends to Dec 31, 2018. Annual Season Membership is $60 Membership fees are non-refundable. Players will receive membership gifts at the first tournament played after membership registration.
Membership Gifts Include
Membership Tee Gifts include a premium gift from PUMA and a complimentary subscription to AVIDGOLFER Magazine. Membership gifts will be provided at first tournament played after membership registration.
Reasons to Play the Tour
- Private-Top Rated PGA Tour/Q-School Venues
- 54 Holes of PGA Tour & Q-School Venues in Golf Carts: No Walking
- Experienced, Former Collegiate & Professional Players Tournament Staff
- Two World Rankings Systems Exposure for every event
- PUMA and Callaway sponsored gifts!
- Coverage on Golfweek & GCCA Online Media
- Open registration: No Pre-Qualifying
- $150 in proshop credit to each division champion!
Tournament Fees & Gifts
Tournament Fee: $275-$299 per event. Tournament Gifts at each event include: Two sleeves of Chrome Soft or Chrome Soft X balls, complimentary use of host venue golf carts for tournament play and resort stay specials/discounted pricing at host venues.
54 Hole Stroke Play: 1st Day - 36 Holes, morning and afternoon shotgun. 2nd Day - 18 Holes. All players will ride in carts during competition. Shotgun Starts apx. 8 am. Targeted Field Size: 72 Players. Collegiate & Amateur players will be given priority on entry. Only junior golfers with a 8 handicap/80 scoring average or below in graduating classes (2018, 2019) will be allowed to register. Junior players may be paired with collegiate/amateur players. Course set up will be to collegiate yardage standards. 7000+ Men/ 6000+ Women
There are no caddies. The Rules "Hard Card" is published on the Info link via the schedule page. Rangefinders under USGA policy are permitted.
Amateur/Collegiate Division: Any Amateur or collegiate player as defined by the USGA or NCAA, NAIA or NJCAA. Amateurs that are not current collegiate players must carry a 10 handicap or better. Graduated High School seniors will be placed in the collegiate/amateur division.
Junior Division: Only junior golfers from the graduating classes of (2018, 2019) with a 8 handicap or 80 tournament scoring average or below. In the United States and Mexico, a junior golfer is considered to be an amateur golfer who has not reached their 19th birthday during the calendar year ending December 31st prior to a competition requiring that golfer to be a junior in order to participate. 2018, 2019 juniors will be paired with other junior players unless circumstances dictate otherwise. Graduating seniors: 2018 Grads can be paired with other juniors but priority is given to pair with collegiate players.
Final Day Pairings: Players will be paired according to score in their respective divisions from highest to lowest scores. (Standard Tournament Protocol)
NCAA, NAIA, and NJCAA Compliance
The Texas Collegiate Amateur Tour (TCAT) has gone to great lengths to check current NCAA, NAIA, and NJCAA eligibility rules, compliance rules, gifts card and merchandise acceptance as it relates to amateur and NCAA rules. All participants are ultimately responsible for knowing all compliance & rules concerning the fore mentioned division rules and regulations. (Ie: NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA) Participants are encouraged to check with their respective university compliance department.
Host Hotel accommodations will be provided with an exclusive discounted rate for tournament participants and family members. No private housing is available. Click on the info link on the schedule page to see all the notes/information on host hotel rates/resort pricing.
Overall Tournament Information
All tournament information can always be found by clicking on the info link on the schedule page. All schedule of events, tee times, hotel accommodations, practice round information/pricing, course yardages, course contact information is always listed here. This section is the most updated information on any tournament operations and logistics.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Two Conditions
- All cancellations, regardless of time or reason, are subject to a $35 cancellation fee.
- Refund Deadline is 5PM, 5 days before Tournament. After that, tournament fee is non-refundable. This includes ALL medical withdraws unless death in the family. The 5-day window does not include the day of the tournament. Example - 5 days before Tuesday is Thursday, so deadline for an event that starts on Tuesday is 5PM the prior Thursday.
- Tournament entry may be transferred to another event at no cost IF OUTSIDE THE 5 DAY WINDOW. Any entry fee price difference will either be charged to player credit card or refunded to player credit card.
- All Membership fees are non-refundable 48 hours after fee is paid.
Weather Cancellation Policy
A tournament is complete if 18 of the 54 holes are completed over the course of the two days. No refunds will be issued if 18 holes are completed during the two days of competition. Total Weather Cancellation: Participants will be electronically refunded full entry fee.