- I understand and acknowledge a release, waiver and hold harmless agreement that at all times my son and/or daughter is a participant in the 2016-17 program of the Texas Junior Golf Tour, Inc. My son and/or daughter is not an employee of the Texas Junior Golf Tour, Inc., herein referred to as TCAT. My son and/or daughter, as well as myself, shall rely on my personal health and liability insurance in the event that my son and/or daughter or myself sustains any injuries or damages incident to the participation in any and all 2016-17 TCAT events. (2016-17Season: Sept 1st, 2016- Aug, 31st, 2017.)
- Pursuant to my son and/or daughter’s participation in the 2016-2017 TCAT program, I recognize that there are certain risks and possible bodily or personal injuries and damages that one may sustain through participation, including but not limited to the following: -Being struck by a golf club or misdirected golf club -Being struck by a golf cart or other vehicle -Injuries arising from sports, physical exertion or outside activities -Falls due to terrain or imperfect surfaces -Injuries due to weather conditions such as lighting, heat, cold and/or rain -Any other injuries or damages sustained while acting as a volunteer.
- I HEREBY ASSUME ALL RISKS and dangers on behalf of my son and/or daughter’s participation in the 2016-17 TCAT program and hereby release, waive and hold harmless on behalf of myself and my son and/or daughter and those claiming by, or under us, the TCAT from all claims, damages or causes of action that I or my son and/or daughter may have now or hereafter against the above identified parties and their officers, directors, members, agents, representatives or employees, arising out of any bodily or personal injuries or damages my son and/or daughter and myself may sustain in connection with my participation and my son and/or daughter’s participation with the TCAT 2016-17 program, including any bodily or personal injuries or damages caused or alleged to be caused all or in part by myself and my son and/or daughter or any other participant or volunteer, OR THE ACTIONS, FAILURE TO ACT OR NEGLIGENCE OF the TCAT, and their officers, directors, members, agents, representatives and employees.
- This acknowledgement, release, waiver and hold harmless agreement shall be binding upon me and my son and/or daughter and our heirs, assigns and legal or personal representatives and I acknowledge this via the automatic email received after membership registration is approved with payment.
Publications, Video, Internet Consent and Release Agreement a. Players who attend events in the TCAT season will occasionally be a part of TCAT publicity, publications and/or public relations activities. In order to guarantee player privacy and ensure your agreement for your son and/or daughter to participate, the TCAT asks that the parent and player agree to this release agreement in the act of registering for the current season. The agreement below indicates approval for the player’s name, picture, art, written work, voice, verbal statements or portraits (video or still) to appear in TCAT publications or on the TCAT website. For example, pictures and articles about TCAT activities may appear in local, regional and/or national newspapers or publications. These pictures and articles may or may not personally identify the player. The pictures and/or videos may be used by TCAT in subsequent years.
Agreement: Player and parent/guardian release to TCAT the player’s name, picture, art, written work, voice, verbal statements and/or portraits (video or still) and consent to their use by TCAT. TCAT agrees that the player’s name, picture, art, written work, voice, verbal statements and/or portraits (video or still) shall only be used for public relations, public information, TCAT promotion, publicity and instruction. Player and parent/guardian understand and agree that: no monetary consideration shall be paid; consent and release have been given without coercion or duress; this agreement is binding upon heirs and/or future legal representatives; the photo, video or player statements may be used in subsequent years. If the player and parent/guardian wish to rescind this agreement they may do so at any time with written notice. Effective date of agreement shall be the date of the first event for the 2016-17 season. (Sept.1st, 2016) TCAT has no control of media use of pictures/statements that are taken without permission.
SMS TERMS OF SERVICE: TCAT powered by ShotStat provides players and parents of golf tournament players text notifications and alerts, promotional announcements, as well as authentication codes via SMS, leading up to and on the day of events (tournaments). Use of our text message-based services is subject to the following.
- The Wireless Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Please note: Message & Data Rates May Apply.
Help - To obtain help you may:
- Text HELP to 24354 to obtain help on your mobile phone.
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us at: 817-521-9473 M-F 9am-5pm Central.
Terminating the Service
You may terminate any of the Services or subscriptions at any time by texting STOP to 24354
Frequency of Messaging
Text alerts are delivered 5 msgs/event